Here is how you see what’s possible.
Get a firsthand look at one of the nation’s leading research institutions and one of U.S. News & World Report’s top 50 public universities. From large-scale events to intimate visits, check out the many options available to visit UB. Come see why so many talented students like you choose UB.
UB 360° — Fall Open House
Saturday, Oct. 15 | 9 a.m.
When it comes to choosing a college, finding the right fit begins with a visit. When you attend our UB 360° Fall Open House, you’ll see why talented students like you choose UB.
- Tour campus with current students.
- Connect with special interest clubs and organizations.
- Learn about our holistic admissions process.
- Meet with our world-class faculty and staff.
- See why Buffalo, N.Y., is ranked one of the best cities in which to attend college.
your space today!
Friday, Nov. 11
If you can’t make it to UB 360° — Fall Open House, please join us for Discovery Day on Friday, Nov. 11! It’s one of our best ways to experience life at UB up close and personal.
- Meet with academic departments that interest you.
- Talk to current UB students.
- Tour campus and our groundbreaking facilities.
- Learn about our 300+ student clubs and organizations.
- And much more.
Registration coming soon.
How to pay us a visit…any time of the year.
Can’t make it to one of our large-scale events? No problem! We have a variety of regularly occurring programs to accommodate your schedule. You can schedule a visit on most weekdays and weekends throughout the fall and spring.
Visit UB (VUB)
Visit UB is our most popular visit program. Our comprehensive information session provides an overview of our academic and student support programs, student life, costs and financial aid, the application process and more, as well as a student-led walking tour of the North Campus. The information session and tour will take approximately two hours. Visit UB is offered weekdays year-round and on select Saturdays during the academic year.
Visit our registration calendar to sign up today.
1-on-1 Information Sessions
Individual information sessions are geared toward guests who are unable to attend one of our visit events or Visit UB presentations. These sessions, offered Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., provide an opportunity for you to meet with an admissions advisor and obtain general information about UB and the application process. After your session, you are encouraged to explore campus on your own by taking our self-guided walking tour. To set up an information session with an admissions advisor, visit our reception desk in 12 Capen Hall.
Self-Guided Walking Tours
If you can’t make a visit event or information session, find your way around campus with our self-guided walking tour maps.
Follow the designated routes to make the most of your visit.
Other Visit Options
During your campus visit, you may wish to tour a specific academic area.
- Department of Biological Sciences
- School of Architecture and Planning
- School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health and Health Professions
- School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Visit the University Honors College
To arrange a tour of any of our other academic departments, contact the individual department directly.
If you have any questions or need assistance scheduling your visit, please call us toll free at 888-UB-ADMIT.
Last updated: September 29, 2016 12:01 pm EST