Transfer students choose the University at Buffalo because we offer world-class academics in an exciting city, our community is inclusive and inspiring, and a UB degree can take you anywhere you want to go. No matter where your story started, UB can be an excellent next step.
UB welcomes new transfer students every semester from two- and four-year institutions around the world. There is a place for you at the University at Buffalo. If you think so too, we encourage you to apply as a transfer student.
If you cannot access the content in the brochure, please contact the Office of Admissions for assistance.
Transfer to UB in 3 Easy Steps
- Step 1: Submit your application.
- Step 2: Request your transcripts.
- Step 3: Accept your offer of admission.
International Transfer Students
Make a Smooth Transition
UB is a top transfer destination in New York, and we’ve helped thousands of students like you make a smooth transition.
- See how your credits will transfer using TAURUS (Transfer Articulation and University Requirements at UB System).
- Plan for an easy transfer through our dual admission agreements with local community colleges. Check out SUNY Transfer Paths to learn about the requirements shared by all SUNY campuses for similar majors.
- Create a path toward graduation with our skilled and knowledgeable academic advisors.
- Dedicated transfer counselors are here to answer your questions.
Last updated: September 27, 2021 11:30 am EST